The use of baromatherapy ear candling is called ear candling and is a natural, non-intrusive procedure that can help alleviate the painful effects of chronic headaches , sinus conditions, allergies, dizziness, as well as minor hearing loss due to excessive ear wax buildup.
The candle is said to Aromatherapy Ear Spray can be used to relieve sinus infections and pressure, relieve pressure points or tension and overall just be a soothing relaxing therapy.
How to use:
- Prepare your area, make sure the room is dry , room temperature and soft lighting.
- Prepare your equipment, put your aromatherapy ear candle, a small bowl of water, a mirror, a lighter or matches and a pair of scissors .
- Lie down in a comfortable position on the sofa or even the floor! Lay your head on a pillow and tilt your head to one side. It's a good idea to have someone around to help you, especially if this is your first experience with an aromatherapy ear candle.
- Place the aromatherapy ear candle gently into the outer opening of the ear, theear candle is equipped with a small comfort earpiece, which is placed gently into the outer opening of the ear to ensure a good seal.
- Light the aromatherapy ear candle, uonce lit, the candle creates a slight vacuum effect, oxidizing and sucking wax and dirt from the ears. It is a very gentle and non-invasive process. The approximate burning time of the candle is 10~12 minutes.
- Remove the candle from your ear once the flame reaches the line marking. Extinguish the candle in a glass of water and cut off the burnt part.
- Quantity: 10/20/50/100 Pieces
- Material: wax, natural material
- Features: Non-intrusive, natural, relaxing therapy
- < size: 0.8cm x 22cm/0.31" x 8.66" (approx.)